Friday 2 August 2013

Famous Faces: What Makes Them Better

Today So What if I Failed personality is "THOMAS ALVA EDISON"

#One day a partially deaf four-year-old child came home with a note in his pocket from his teacher, “Your Tommy is too stupid to learn, get him out of my school.” His mother read the note and answered, “My Tommy is not too stupid to learn, I will teach him myself.” And that Tommy grew up to be the great Thomas Edison. Thomas Edison had only three months of formal schooling.




#In 1914, Thomas Edison, at age 67, lost his factory to fire. It had very little insurance. No longer a young man, Edison watched his lifetime effort go up in smoke and said, “There is great value in disaster. All our mistakes are burnt up. Thank God we can start anew.” In spite of disaster, three weeks later, he invented the Phonograph. What an attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment